Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moar Background!

 

So.  I know I still haven’t given you everything you probably want.  I’m not hiding anything.  I don’t plan to hide anything either.  It’s just that there’s a lot, and you don’t want to read it all at once.  I’m sure I’ve already been forgiven ten times over, and I’m sure nobody’s even too curious by this point.  So all’s good.

Anyway, I’m here today to give you the basics of what’s been going on.  The encounter I mentioned last post happened about a month ago.  I could give you the exact day, but I’m too lazy to look it up now.  Anyway, I got into the mythos in early November.  I didn’t have to wait long for the 2nd season of Marble Hornets because of that, which was pretty awesome.  Anyway, I dove on pretty quickly.  I just missed White Elephants, but there were a few places where I managed to get the gist of it, and then a while later I found a place where all the cached posts were.  So about two months where reading/watching/research was about all I did in my spare time.

I started the time logs in mid-December.  That encounter I mentioned happened in late December.  It’s currently late January.  I’ve filled about a notebook and a half of time logs.  Fortunately, I haven’t started frantically scribbling in them yet.  Still sane.

I started this blog, more or less, because I figured I’d be able to help people.  I’ve already helped Ava with the time log suggestion.  I can probably help people out some more with my random advice.  I may not experiment much like Ava or Maduin, but that’s because I don’t really need to.  I know what I’m doing, vain as that sounds.  I just hope you all trust me.

So, what do I have in store for next time…hmm, let’s see….  Well, I think that I’m going to sort of put up my M.O.  What exactly it is that I do, and how I stay alive.  What you can trust and what you can’t.  That sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment